I loved Elder L. Tom Perry's talk today. It made me cry. I love the gospel so much! I don't know how to live without it. What a wonderful gift we've been given to think for ourselves, to choose the paths that we will take, to have families, and to take advantage of the priesthood and the fullness of the gospel. We are so fortunate to live in such a time when it's literally at our fingertips. Heavenly Father must love us a lot. I love him so much. I love his Son so much. And more than anything, I love--that they unconditionally love me more than I could possibly comprehend or understand.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
New best friend.
I loved Elder L. Tom Perry's talk today. It made me cry. I love the gospel so much! I don't know how to live without it. What a wonderful gift we've been given to think for ourselves, to choose the paths that we will take, to have families, and to take advantage of the priesthood and the fullness of the gospel. We are so fortunate to live in such a time when it's literally at our fingertips. Heavenly Father must love us a lot. I love him so much. I love his Son so much. And more than anything, I love--that they unconditionally love me more than I could possibly comprehend or understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweetest story and picture ever! She's a good girl. Your faith always strenghtens mine so thanks for posting today.
Post a Comment