The first week we were married was so fun. Just the newness of it. Every night, for the first couple of weeks, BJ tickled me all the way to sleep. Really. Every single night. I remember thinking, "Hey, I could get used to this!"
It was so sweet. He even told me that one of those nights, he was just looking at me after I'd fallen asleep and started the cry thinking of how much he loved me. That's the only time he's ever admitted something like that, and he'll probably kill me for posting it here, but it's one of my favorite memories, so here it shall stay. (Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I cried because of my love for him--I'd have a lot of nickels. Just imagine how many more nickels I would have because I cry about how much I love my kids, too! Geez, that's a lot of nickels!)
1 comment:
Sweet boy :) I love your love!
Post a Comment