
There was this one time BJ and I were in my parent's backyard laying on the trampoline--I think... it could have been a blanket on the ground. Anyway, we were laying there talking and looking at the stars that are so incredibly bright up there in the middle of nowhere (I'm talking about my good 'ol hometown, Lewiston, Utah). Somehow we started having a bit of a "DTR" and BJ said he was so glad he'd had the opportunity to get to know me better. I was thinking, "Uh, oh. Is he going to break up with me?" But then he said, "I really like you. I'm starting to think I more than like you." and it ended there. I loved how he said it because he wasn't looking for a response, he just let me digest it. He's always been good at that, too. Giving me my space when I need it. He's not a showy person, not too analytical, he's just down to Earth and real, so confident, no expectations. These were all the thoughts that ran through my mind at the time, and some of the things that make me admire him.
1 comment:
:) I love the little memories and moments that make us fall in love.
Post a Comment