(First of all, does anyone know how to unzip a folder to post a video? I can unzip it to see it, but I can't upload it to my blog... I'm not very tech savvy so any and all advice is very appreciated!)
Easter was great. Kids were cute.
We decorated plastic eggs with foamy springy and easter stickers. They loved it!
My mom and I collectively filled their cute little baskets and set them on the table for them in the morning. So cute. I love grandma's. They are so good at making holidays fun. Comes from years of experience. Ethan caught on to the Easter egg hunt idea pretty quickly. We labeled each egg with an "O" or and "E" so the kids knew which eggs were theirs and Olivia liked helping Ethan find his eggs. Very sweet.
It was one of the best Easters ever! Topped off with some amazing messages during Conference. I love it when Easter is on Conference. It's my very favorite. I can't really put my finger on why.
So, Happy Late Easter, Everyone! I'll be getting back to my memory and thoughts of BJ collecting in the next few days. I have a couple of posts waiting to be published. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment