Monday, March 8, 2010

Progress?

Yea! I have made some progress! This program is not for people who are just looking for a lazy way to lose weight and get into shape. You have to do your best to follow the diet, do the work outs and read your materials so you know what your're supposed to do. I'm actually going to start doing this in conjunction with "The flat belly diet". My mom helped me get started on it this last weekend so maybe that helped me shed a little bit of that weight. The two programs can coexist so well together and the flat belly diet is so easily adaptable to our dietary needs. So, here's a sampling of progress: Last time I weighed myself at home (like, a week ago) I was 7 lbs heavier than I was when I weighed in this morning! I am so pleased! How motivating is that? I haven't even gotten to the hard work out part yet and I've already lost 7 lbs! I "Ramp up" my work out tomorrow and I can't wait to see the rest of my results!

1 comment:

Alexie said...

YAY!! It's always fun to see your hard work pay off, makes it worth it!