
I told BJ this morning that he should text his mom and say, "Happy Mother's Day", since he was the first born. 29 years. One more year of "I'm still young, I'm in my 20's".

Poor guy is starting to feel it, but he is so awesome! He is the best daddy and the best husband a family could ever ask for. He makes me laugh every day and he is so good to me even when I'm super cranky.

He really is the best match for me. I'm so glad he chose to be mine forever! I'm so proud of everything he's accomplished and will accomplish with his awesome ambition and ability to see things through. He's truly and inspiration to me and truly my hero. I don't know what I'd do without you, babe.
I love you, Benny Boo!
1 comment:
I'm glad he has such a great partner in life. Love you both!
Post a Comment