10-14: It's free.
(That means "for your information" in 10 code.)
Every time we drive by it, Olivia wants to go visit the "airport", so we thought it would be fun for both of the kids to run around and look at the cool planes.
Olivia was excited about them, but much more interested in the rocks and the bark on the ground. She was finding all sorts of treasures.
Ethan was content to run around and look at everything.
It seemed that he always had a new direction to go and would "gasp!" and run to see a new thing and jibber jab about everything he saw. Very sweet. Much to BJ's surprise, they had a bunch of helicopters, too.
(Just one of the many treasures Olivia found.)
He was very excited about the unexpected "eye candy". His enthusiasm about these things really rubs off on the kids, which I don't mind a bit.
I love seeing our parental passions pass on to the kids. I've noticed that about our families, too. Things our parents loved and were passionate about, we also love and are passionate about. Love it. So, I hope you enjoy the pics. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment