Here's our cute little lady bug taking a turn driving the car. Mommy really needed the break. ;)
We took Olivia to a safe neighborhood that BJ knew about. BJ took his lunch break so he could come with us and helped me with both of the kids. Olivia had so much fun running running running!
Livi and BJ... He's telling her to look at mommy and smile.
Once we started going she really got into it... and really got sick of me holding her hand. She only wanted BJ by the time we were done and she kept taking off her hat so her hair is terrible, but she was still the cutest little ladybug on the block.
She's good at listening to her daddy. At least she looked at Mommy. How obedient.
Every house we stopped at said something about her, no matter how many other kids were at the door. She is a cutie!(That was not correct english. I know houses can't talk, but you know what I mean)
I was getting Olivia ready and decided that I would use her cute lady bug hair things and dress up like one, too. It was fun! It's been a long time since I dressed up for Halloween.
Ethan was my little glow worm, but you missed his outfit because, well... we were in a little bit of a hurry and he was turning into a fuss face.
Me and my babies. Can you see that we are about to leave? Tired and grumpy.
Happy Halloween everyone! I hope yours were as fun as ours!
1 comment:
Aw how cute! Glad you guys had a great Halloween. =)
Post a Comment