I have been pondering the possibility of making our site private. If you want to have access please let me know and give me your emails so I can add them. I need to figure it out, too... so just let me know.
I think I'm going to go private too if you want to leave me your email. I don't know how to do it yet but I'm sure it can't be too hard so yeah. Mine is aspengarfield@gmail.com
7 comments:
I don't really understand this...Do you just need my email address or the one we sign in with? I don't know how the private thing works
Hey! my email is
c-lmouritsen@hotmail.com
Hey! my email is
c-lmouritsen@hotmail.com
I think I'm going to go private too if you want to leave me your email. I don't know how to do it yet but I'm sure it can't be too hard so yeah. Mine is aspengarfield@gmail.com
Hi Linsey here is my email
jeanettelucas@gmail.com
rachel1284@hotmail.com
yep I want to access this site!
Post a Comment