I have some cute pictures I just realized I have yet to blog about. So here goes.

I have told some of you the story and here is proof. About a month ago... or was it longer than that... anyway, Olivia got a hold of my blue sharpee and decided to use my beige couch as her canvas. It is all over my cushions. All over. It was also all over her. I would have taken another picture of the guilty party but that was the day my camera died.

(I have yet to charge it)After a freak out on my part
(I screamed--really, I never scream, but I really did) she started to cry, which brought me back to earth. I picked her up and gave her a hug and told her it wasn't her fault and started laughing, trying to tell myself that this will be a good story someday.

I called BJ at work and said, "Don't freak out..." and told him what happened. Anyway, It looks worse in person, seriously, everyone that knows about it and turns over the cushion to see it says, "WHOA that's bad! Worse than I thought it would be!", and I still haven't been able to get it out of my couch. The cushions are turned over for now... hopefully if I keep working on it diligently it will come out.

Micro fiber is supposed to be the most family friendly material so we will see. She also got my coffee table and I have been unable to remove that one. I've tried everything I can think of. Cheap hairspray sort of works, but it didn't take it off at all. Ahhhh toddlerhood. Who could really be mad at that?
2 comments:
It's a good thing your couch cusions flip over. Good luck.
Oh dang! That's so sad. We just bought a beautiful new red couch and it's microfiber, so I really do hope it's kid friendly. My girls are crazy. =) Oh and for your table you can try some goof off or goo gone. Just be careful, it works so well it can take off the finish! =P
Post a Comment