Friday, August 2, 2013

So little time...

(Post written August 2, 2013--that's today)

I want to blog more, I just never ever have time anymore!  It takes a lot of dedication to get this thing going and I really do miss being able to do it.  I'd much rather blog than facebook.

So, a lot has happened since my last entry (undoubtedly, right?).  For starters, we are moving to Fort Rucker, Alabama for flight training.  FINALLY.  My husband will be a black hawk pilot.  I won't be posting a ton about that, simply for security reasons.  Yes, the blog is private, but you never know.

Also, we've had an addition to our family!  Michael Wesley Wright was born on January 26th.  He is such a sweet little social guy.  I love him so so so so much.  All of the kids are completely in love with him.  I'm so grateful to have such wonderfully amazing kids.  They are so loving, so kind, so thoughtful, so forgiving.  I am so blessed.

We had our family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago.  Here are some of my favorites.  There were so many good ones of the kids, I have a hard time choosing!  I hope you enjoy!   Maybe I'll get on the ball and actually post some of the goings ons in our lives.  I probably will now more because I will have no family around.





FAMILY!!!  I look at this and I can't believe we have 4 kids!  Wow.



Love.


She was stone cold faced.  This was the most smile we could get out of her.  So unlike her, but still such a beauty.

Sisters



Handsome, as always.


I can't get over how beautiful my girl is.  She is growing up WAY TOO FAST.


Don't you just want to eat him up?  He's such a sweet cutie face.  My little "bubbies"

Brothers
  
Best friends.  Oh man, he is smokin' in this pic!

No comments: