Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Farewell our Missionary!

We had a great time when BJ's family came the week we all said goodbye to Sam for 2 years. He was so excited to go and it was really fun to watch BJ be excited to share all of the awesome insight and info he had to help him out. We started out the week by all of us going to the temple together.
BJ and I haven't had a chance to go together since before Livi was born. It was good though, we were walking in and I looked down at my recommend to see that it was about to expire this month! So glad I glanced down!
He took these adorable shots of the kids while they were snacking. They love their Uncle Sammy. Livi talks about him being a missionary all of the time.
Sam was so cute when he came to say goodbye for the week. He loves playing with the kids and was very teary eyed when he left us saying, "I won't see you guys again for 2 years..." I'm so proud of him!
Here are all the boys in BJ's family. Sam especially was emotional saying goodbye to Matt. It was all very sweet and we had one of the best weeks ever with BJ's whole family. I enjoyed every minute of it!
Sammy is officially in Georgia now working hard on his mission. We try really hard to keep the letters going both electronically and standard. BJ has special envelopes and everything so Sam knows who it's from. We had a few pictures and letters from him and are so glad to hear how happy he is to be out doing what he knows is right. Keep him in your prayers! I know he'll appreciate it.

No comments: