So, I have a cute story to share that happened yesterday.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Yeah, I'm sort of on hiatus.
I've been wanting to blog but not feeling up to it. We've had a rough couple of weeks and this week will be the hardest, but after that, I think things will get better. It's not something I'm inclined to share with the world, though a few of you know. I'll leave it at that.
So, I have a cute story to share that happened yesterday.
I went to get Ethan from his highchair and noticed that his hair was completely drenched in ketchup and green bean juice. So, we had a quick bath, which he was more than happy about. I stuck him in the dry tub with all of his clothes on and turned on the faucet to get some warm water running. He loves to put his hands under the tap and it was all I could do to keep him from sitting. He was so upset while I took off his shirt, his pants, and diaper. As soon as I took the diaper off he stopped squirming, just stood there and looked up at me with this guilty look on his face as he said, "Uh oh." I looked at him trying to figure out what he was so sad about and then noticed the yellow arc flying across the tub. It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. I guess recognizing that he needs to go is well on it's way. I can't wait to potty train the little guy, maybe sooner than I'd expected? We'll see. For now, he's just adorable. Cute as a button, though. Through and through.
So, I have a cute story to share that happened yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry you are having a "hard time" If it helps I'm sending you a long distance hug and support. :)
Hey Linz~ I'm sorry it's been a rough couple of weeks. I wish there was something I could do although I have no idea what is going on. Just know that I am thinking about you!
Can't wait for boys and the flying arc of pee!
Post a Comment