I have some cute moments to post and I'm really trying to be better about getting them down because I always always forget. So, here goes... to the best of my ability :)(I'm on the phone and had just finished a "time out" with Livi for screaming at me for my attention while I'm on the phone) Livi: "Excuse me, Mommy, I have a question." Me: "Okay, what is it, sweetie?" Livi: "I don't know." then she turned and ran away.
I tossed Livi's magnadoodle into the playroom on the way upstairs to dinner and she turned around and said, "DON'T throw that EVER again! That's bad!" and she gave me the meanest look I've ever seen! So I apologized and told her she was correct and that I would do my best to be better. Then she said, "Thank you!"
Livi ran down the hall and crashed into my legs then looked up and said, "Hola!" over and over, this went on for about 10 minutes.
I was telling my mom how moronic I thought this other parent of a food allergic kid was (looong story and you would sooo totally agree with me), and said "You may as well say, 'oh, alcohol? Sure, here's a drink. While your at it, here are the keys. You can drive, I don't care. You know the consequences if you do.'" Livi was listening to this and passionately said, "I can, you can drink, I don't care, then you can drive. I don't care."
BJ had to rush out the door back to work after coming home and eating lunch. He left some of his lunch on the table and Livi shouted after him, "Daddy, you sit and finish your lunch! Be obedient!"
2 comments:
I love it!!! Those are great stories, I'm glad you remembered them!!! you know you're doing pretty well as a parent by what your child picks up from you and repeats, if she's telling you to be obedient that's doing pretty well! She could be swearing at you.
too cute! kids say the darnedest things!!!
Post a Comment