Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Food shelf life

I love it when I find a great website to help me out and here are a few that I absolutely love! My mom told me about "Still Tasty" a site about food shelf life. I constantly clean out my refrigerator because I hate hate hate, nasty old food, so this one was a great one for me to either freak me out or put my mind at ease!

Live Strong is one I stumbled on when I was looking for a way to help me keep track of what I'm eating--an alternative to WW approach. I love it! It has tips on excersize, supplements, mental health... to name a few. There was so much information on there I could spend every day there learning new things and getting motivated to better myself!

Here's a fun site for any parent/caretaker who wants to encourage creativity and cognitive skills for their kids. My friend, Ashley shared "No time for flash cards" with me and I love it, too! As hard as it is to live in a world where Satan's power is unleashed, I'm always glad to find the good things that keep you moving forward and staying strong! That's what life is all about, right? Enduring to the end and enduring it well. That has a great many meanings depending on the person, but in my book, enduring it well doesn't just mean with a positive attitude, but seeking out the good things that enrich your life.

Have a great day everyone! I hope you feel inspired every day!

1 comment:

Shae said...

these are cool sites! thanks for sharing!!