Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A new and separate blog

I've decided that since we've started taking Ethan to the "witch doctor" as BJ likes to call our NAET Doctor, I think I'm going to start a blog about the progress we're making and how our visits go and stuff. I'm really surprised by the treatment and even more surprised that this practice is not more known in the food allergy community. I want to do my best to spread the word. I'm hoping to get some people to help me by telling their success stories on my new blog. I have yet to hear a story of "unsuccess" :). I'll let you all know. I'm also going to the allergist along with this--apparently this is an uncommon practice, which baffles me--to make sure that he really is clear of the allergies as we go through this. I'm a firm believer in second opinions points of view when it comes to mine and my family's health. It's going to take a couple of years, but I think it will be worth it to get it done! I'll let you know when I really get that blog up and running. Check it out so you can see what it's about. It's more than just food allergies. It's overall health, so if you struggle with headaches, asthma, any kind of pain, arthritis, ADD, Brain fog... really there are so many things that this practice is supposed to help.

No comments: