Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love it!

I love when I find anything that helps me get and stay organized, especially when I'm trying to plan family meals. I've been trying and trying to find a place that I can do it so when I starting thinking about dinner I'm not scratchin' my noggin' too long and stressing over what I have or need. Allrecipes.com is a daily site for me, but I just found another one that is going to be a main source for me and I wanted to share it just in case anyone else has any interest. The website is http://www.mealsmatter.org . You can search recipes by ingredients, make your own cook books, search for recipes that are kid helping friendly, and suit your dietary needs... oh man, I'm so excited!

2 comments:

*Aspen* said...

Sounds cool! I'll check it out! Thanks! :)

A 'n D said...

oh! you really need to check out simplifysupper.com, too! it does full dinner meals on a monthly basis, will generate a shopping list for you, based on what you select (whole month, just a few days, etc)
i have it linked thru my blog sidebar, too