I really wish I could post a pic of this, it would be so so awesome. My wonderful better half mopped my floors again! I was in a whirlwind of hurry all day and he came home and worked his finger to the bone trying to help me out. Then after all of that, he put Olivia to bed. What a man. That's all I have to say.
3 comments:
I love it when they help clean! I love it even more when they clean the bathrooms :)
I love it when they help clean, even more when they clean the bathroom :)
Aw that's so sweet! I love that! I know how you feel when things get so crazy. I've been super stressed this week and when I went to school today Kyle cleaned the whole house, including the laundry!!!! Then he took me out to lunch when he picked me up, it was so nice and such a stress reliever!
Post a Comment