Okay, so I've done a little leg work and decided that we will not be going completely private. I've got us as secure as possible without doing it and I can't figure out how to invite others that don't have google accounts. Sooo... things will stay as they are. Thanks for all of your responses! I'm so glad that people like to follow us. I lost a bunch of the blogs I liked to follow when I changed the site address, so if you have one, I'd love to see it and follow as well. Thanks everyone!
2 comments:
Hey, remember me? We should be friends again and hang out. I bet Autumn and Livi would have fun together now that Autumn's a little older and more mobile! Call me!
Hey you, yeah when people don't have accounts it's frusturating. But they can set them up really really easily. They just click the button that says set up account and within a minute they're good to go. Anywho, in case you lost mine it's garfieldfour.blogspot.com See ya pretty girl! =)
Post a Comment