Sunday, January 4, 2009
Epiphane
I was just thinking about our trip and how much my focus was on the kids and stuff, and I realized something. I feel like a different person. My house feels different, my relationships feel different, but in a good way. You know how different phases of your life have different "feelings" to them? The same way different smells or music or TV shows make you feel like a kid again. Anyway, I get so much from others and learn so much. I love it. I am a different person, changed forever, for having gone there for Christmas and taking part in everyone's lives. I just learn so much from being around other moms and just everyone. Then I realized right after that realization that every single time I leave for a time to spend time with others, I come back a little bit different, never to be the same again. Anyway. I don't know if any of this makes sense, maybe I'll edit it over time, but it's really hard to put this into words...I'm excited for the day when you can just feel what I'm saying and feeling in paradise. That will be soohoho much easier for me to deal with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally know what you mean, Linsey. This is good change. I'm different too, and also realizing some important things about myself as a result of being with you.
I just love you and admire you so much for all that you are and all that you do with your kids. I'm glad I can get your advice because I think you are the best mom ever! I only hope to be as good at it as you some day. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me.
Love,
Debbie
I totally know what you mean. You explained it just fine, that's exactly how it feels. Glad to know other people feel like that too. Thanks for sharing! =)
Post a Comment