Today is feeling like a great day so far! Even with this beautiful snow, I'm having some awesome feelings of loveliness. I changed the background to the Lucky one because I am feeling that way. We have some great challenges coming up, and I go back and forth on it, but I'm really excited about the future. I'm getting more excited to meet our new little one and to find out what it is in just 11 days! Then it's off to the ole' stompin' grounds of my youth. Part of me is excited about this, and part of me dreads it. Everyone has regrets from their youth, but I'm elated to be with my mom. I'm excited to be there when she comes home and to be sleeping in my old room, this time with my kids in the bedroom next door, and my new baby by my side while my hubby is off learning to be a tough soldier (OCS at that point).
I'm so proud of my wonderful man. He is dreading being away from us, but is trying to keep a positive attitude about the whole thing, as usual. I'm just hopeful and happy to see him chase his dreams and see them come to reality. I'm so excited for him. That's really where my excitement comes into play. Other than that, I'm really not, but I can't stop thinking about how amazing this opportunity is for him. It'll be such a great growing experience for all of us. So, all in all, I'm really looking forward to it.
This year holds so many miracles to come. Marianne and her wonderful husband are going to be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on their anniversary, and BJ will be back for that. Hopefully I won't be in the hospital, and who knows, maybe we'll get down there and I'll get to deliver with my midwife! (The way the ladies in my family tend to have babies, I wouldn't be surprised in the least).
In addition to the other 5 babies this year between our families, this tiny person feels like such a miracle to me and I'm just really looking forward to welcoming him/her into this world. I love love love getting to know these spirits. There is just something about it that is just so... divine. There is nothing like it. You don't have to be a mother to experience it, either. You just have to hold them and let the spirit speak it to you. It's truly amazing.
1 comment:
You have such a positive attitude about everything. You've defenitely had some trials, but seem to look at the good in them. I wish we lived closer to each other....I think we could have some good talks. Good luck with the coming months!
Post a Comment