Okay, here are some super duper, cuter than ever stories that are sure to get you rolling.
Olivia loves the moon more than, well, most everything. So everytime she's outside and sees it she says, "Mommy! There's the moon! I see the moon, Mommy! I need to hold it. Will you hand me the moon? I need to stand on the moon. I want to give the moon a "Oh boy"! I love the moon. I see the moon! Look at me mommy! Look at the moon! I need to hold it!" for at least 10 minutes.
Ethan is a tease. Any time he can he tries to play sneekies with me. He'll run around the corner and hide and come out and make a sound similar to "Uh oh" only that's not what he means. Then he runs and giggles as fast as he can (which isn't fast at all, but it's so funny to watch that little hunker march/run).
Olivia was jumping on the guest bed yesterday and I went in and told her to please stop. She kept jumping and after a few attempts at trying to be peaceable about it, I had to get very firm. I took her off the bed and told her she needed to be obedient. I pulled her up on my lap so we could talk. She wailed and said over and over, "Mommy! Go away! Don't see me again! Please don't see me again!" I couldn't help but laugh.
Ethan walks around these days with either his hands stretched as far as they can be behind his back or his arms folded like he's praying. Then be babbles and babbles away while he walks around the house.
He also likes to use anything he can get his hands on as a phone. He puts it up behind his head and says, "Hi! Dis dish disgguisu, eh yah he ho." Then looks around while he waits for the response and continues after a few seconds. This is a constant daily task of his.
My sister, Becky, and my mom were in the office/guest room when Olivia came in and said, "I do believe Ethan is quite poopy, Sweetie."
I was making dinner and Olivia said, "Oh no! Oh no! My nose!" I said, "Is your nose running?" She said, "My nose is going away!"
2 comments:
Hahahah! I just fell deeper in love with your children! I want to hug them right this minute! See you in three weeks!
Those are such cute stories! I love little kids' personalities.
Post a Comment