Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Parade of Homes
I went to the Parade of Homes with my mom on Saturday, thanks to my cousin, Rachel, who so graciously offered us a couple of free tickets. We were going to try to go to a couple of houses that she had recommended and on the way we though we'd stop at two others. The kids got hungry and tired so we ended up stopping after those two. We were bummed we didn't get to see the other two, but we were so so glad we at least saw the second house (#4). It was seriously, my dream house. It wasn't the biggest and grandest house ever, but it was so so perfect. I wish I could describe it, but it just won't do it justice. It was perfect. The room that I absolutely couldn't get over was their little boy's room. It was adorable! It was decorated with all contractor equipment and toys. He had a little reading cave and his reading chair was a wheelbarrow stuffed with pillows. His hamper was a silver garbage can complete with banged up lid. It was, seriously, the cutest thing I've ever seen. I wish I was that creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love parade of homes; it gives you such good ideas!
Post a Comment