Rules: link the person who tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog.
Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
Here we go...
1. My thought processes are rarely conveyed to my general audiences. lol. Half of the time I start at the end or in the middle of what I'm thinking about when I'm talking aloud. It seems to others that I pull ideas and topics out of no where, when in reality I can trace the thought process perfectly. As you all know I talk so much that sometimes I don't realize what I have or haven't said... a little on the crazy side, I know! Hahaha! I do much better when I'm writing.
2. I love to sleep. I love it I love it I love it, but, oddly, I never do it. I stay up all night and love to sleep in, but never get to. I have never been a morning person. My mom says I've always been that way, maybe I love it so much because I'm so sleep deprived all of the time so it really feels good to me, although I tend to put it off because I'm afraid of wasting time that could be spent getting something done (now anyway, those precious moments that my hands are free are fleeting!). One time when I was 15, I think it may have been the last day of 9th grade, I slept for 3 days straight. I don't remember much about those days, but I think I even slept on the couch the whole time. The main couch with everyone coming in and out. All I remember was how good I felt when I woke up. I must have really needed it. I really hope I'm not the only one who remembers this, because I promise you it really did happen.

3. Back to the sleep thing. I used to sleep like the dead. My husband would never believe that now, because after I married a cop, go figure all of the sudden I'm a light sleeper. I'm even lighter since my babies were born. Oh if only my roommates could see me now! They once tried to put our loudest alarm right next to my head to wake me up for a meteor shower at 2 AM about 6 years ago. I told them it would not wake me up and they didn't believe me. I think they even bet money and set two more alarms. Then when they went off and I didn't wake up or even stir, my roommate, who bet money that I wouldn't wake up, tried to shake me awake and yelled at me... nothing. BJ really doesn't think I was ever like that. Anyone remember this one? I guess that explains why I slept for 3 days straight.
4. I really don't mean to have these all be sleeping things, but I think maybe that's the quirckiest thing about me. Anyway, I talk in my sleep like you would not believe. I once found myself laying upside down on the living room couch at my mom's when I was in High School. I woke up because I got cold. I can't even begin to pick one to tell you. There are too many stories about this from anyone who has ever shared a room with me. BJ's a pretty heavy sleeper, so he doesn't experience this very often, but once in a while he'll tell me the next day. If anyone wants to share their experience, it'll probably come better from you, since I don't remember it at all. There are some doozies. lol Maybe I'll post them later.
5. Whenever I buy new toiletries I can't wait to open them and use them. There is something about a fresh bottle of Contact Solution, mascara, eye liner, deoderant, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. that makes it so I can't wait to try it. Even if it's exactly what I've been using I can't wait to open a fresh one and use it for the first time. I love to remove the packaging. It's almost like Christmas to me. This is so weird, I know, but I just love it. Everytime I buy new stuff I torture myself, too because I want to use up the old one and not let it go to waste. I just makes me more excited. I try to contain my enthusiasm. My husband doesn't even know how excited I get. I totally bury it every time, when I just want to be excited... how much more weird can I get, right?
6. Geeez, another sleep thing, only I'm not the one sleeping this time. People always fall asleep to the sound of my voice. I used to think it was because they were bored with me, but I've come to realize that the tone of my talking voice, maybe it's the mumbling factor from my last tag I told you all about, but there is something in my tone that puts people to sleep, no matter what time of day it is. If we are having a conversation and the environment is soothing, I may as well be a nature CD. I should get a job at a spa and talk people into relaxation. Too bad I can't do it to myself.
Maybe I wrote all of the sleep stuff because I am just thinking about going to sleep because it's only 2 am. haha! Maybe I'm sleep typing...lol
2 comments:
Hi, Linsey, It's so fun to see pics and read about your family!!! The kids are gorgeous! And you come by the sleep-talking honestly - I do it, too!! (I wonder how many other Brights do??) ;O)
Please come see our blog at www.notsobnuthouse.blogspot.com. (the kids came up with it, it's Boston spelled backward and sometimes it really seems like a nuthouse!) All our love,
Ruth
That's a cute pic of you sleeping. =) I like sleep too but I wish we didn't need it. There is so much to do! Kyle and I were just talking about that! We would rather be doing something. Oh well. =)
Post a Comment