Friday, October 10, 2008

And we're back!

Okay, I've been unable to access my internet for a bit because, well, I have 2 kids and every so often I just don't get a free minute and because our computer went kapootoe, so I had to wait until we got a new one. So, I will post pictures with this later. I have some fun things to post and new pictures! Don't get too excited because there aren't very many, but hey, I tried. Some upcoming posts I will be adding are My mom's surprise birthday party, Ethan is a smiler now, Livi is talking--really, BJ's Cruiser, I think that's it. I think there was even one about me on my mind, but I can't remember right this minute. Mommy brain. Mostly it makes me forget how to spell and more lisdexic. :)

Groovy fact: Dr. OZ on Oprah said that women's brains shrink when they are pregnant and the baby gets the omega 3 from their central nervous system. The cells don't die, they just shrink. After the baby is born, the brain starts into rewire and repair mode. Makes mommies forgetful, sluggish, and air headed. Hmmmm... I know what you're thinking, "so what was your excuse before all of that?" Right? It's okay, I can take it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's pretty amazing, the baby really takes everything huh? You are so funny; miss you guys! Can't wait to see Ethan's smiling pictures! I posted some videos of Lond sitting up and stuff when you get a chance.