Friday, August 22, 2008

Ring Around the Rosies

I couldn't really think of anything clever to name this post, but Olivia loves "Ring Around the Rosies" these days. She runs around the house saying "Ashee Ashee a fa dow!" Anyway, I just wanted to put some new pics up and I don't have a particular reason. Just 'cuz.


I can't really get a decent picture of Olivia anymore because they all turn out like this.

My chubby little boy! Funny thing is, as chubby as he looks in the face, you lift him up and he's just solid. No rolls or anything. Maybe he just has a lot of muschles!

Just before bed time Livi gives Ethan a hug and says, "Ohhhh...".

A little pat. She is always so soft.

We just missed her kiss and she wouldn't do it for us again.

Here's Ethan in his favorite of all favorite places to sleep (Mommy and Daddy's bed). Can you tell?

Here's Daddy with the kids. Can you tell how tired we all are at our house?

Here's Olivia wearing Mommy's glasses. She loves to wear any kind of glasses. She has her own pair of sun glasses. She likes walking around the house with her eyes closed or a blanket over her (I think she thinks she's invisible when she does it). I think she likes the sunglasses because she likes to pretend she's invisible.


That's all for now! We'll see if we can't update you some more later.

4 comments:

*Aspen* said...

That's a cute title for your post! =) Your fam is so cute! It's still weird every now and then to see BJ with his own little family all grown up. haha, I know it's old news but every now and then I just remember the good old days and think how weird it is that we're all married and old now. haha. Anywho, that is so cute how Livi is with Ethan! She's such a doll. Hope you are healing quickly! =)

Nicholas said...

Mommy and Daddy's bed is always more comfortable. hehehe... Little Brighton ends up in our bed sometimes as well for naps.

Rachel said...

I love your little family! Looking at this makes me miss you guys!

Unknown said...

cute pics