We blessed Ethan last Sunday. It was so fun. Both of our families came... except David and Amy. Debbie and I had a little party the day before to see all of our cousins and show off our new babies. We had a lot of fun. I forgot my camera at that part, so no pics of that.
I really didn't take any of Ethan's blessing either, but I do have some of him before we left for church, as you can see. I was really kind of bummed that we didn't get a family shot that day. I guess I'm just really bad at initiating things like that. I need to be better. So it was an awesome weekend and we had so much fun. I'm so grateful to have a husband who holds the priesthood and gives such beautiful blessings by the spirit.
4 comments:
What adorable pictures. Ethan is such a handsome little guy. At least you were able to get a few of that day. Thanks for sharing.
Awwww...how sweet!
I love him so much! So happy to finally have our boy!
he is so darling!
Post a Comment