Alabama: August 2013- April 2014
~BLOG POST UNDER CONSTRUCTION~
We've had an incredibly eventful week. BJ and I prepared for our move, got everything ready. Things went fairly smoothly. We had a ton of people come to help us load the truck on Monday night and then we wrapped things up Tuesday. That seems like forever ago.
Wednesday, we wanted together an early start on the road. We slept in a little bit. Woke up, tried to get things going and everything went wrong.
I mean everything.
It quickly became apparent to us, that we were being sabotaged. For some reason, we were not supposed to leave on Wednesday. I looked at BJ around 11 AM and said, "This doesn't just happen. We just aren't supposed to leave today." At first, I said it in disbelief and exasperation. By 3 PM we had accepted it.
Ethan was struggling with his asthma. It wasn't normal at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment