Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yep, I'm back baby!

I actually feel like blogging today! And I'm excited about it! This is big for me, lately.

My sister just got married last weekend and we had a blast on our trip. Pictures to follow.

I think that might be it. We don't have a whole lot going on. BJ and I are talking about trying for our next branch of our family tree. We are both anxious and excited to add to our family, so we'll see how it goes. I talked to a midwife this morning for quite awhile, I'm sort of excited about things.

Meanwhile, Ethan's vocabulary is soaring. He says pretty much everything. One of my favorites is, "Thom the teen!" (Thomas the Train) He still struggles with a few sounds, but he is doing very well. He's even starting to sing. I love the stage where they start to sing! It's one of my favorite things to do, and I love that my children love it.

Pretty much everything Olivia says these days is hilarious. Lately she's been wanting a baby, too(I think the let down of the miscarriage was felt by all of us). So she's been asking about babies. We read the "baby on the way" book some nights for bedtime, when I reiterate that no, there is not a baby in mommy's tummy right now. I told her that baby's grow up inside their mommy's tummies then they come out when they are ready to be born. So every day she says she needs to go to the hospital to grow up, somehow remembering that Ethan came at the hospital. Kind of cute.

Just a minute ago, I was talking to her and she said, "There's a potty at the airport!" I said, "Yes, there are a lot of potties at the airport." Then she said, "Yeah! There's the potty! And the Ele-vator! And the Stairs-vater!"

I love my little munchy munchkins!

1 comment:

AJ said...

I'm glad you are doing well and feeling ready to try again. The kids are so cute, too. LOL