
Okay this was forever ago, but I still wanted to get up the pics. BJ and I had to buy a few things when we moved into this house, namely a lawn mower and a weed wacker.

Our weed wacker is one that you can get several attachments for and we decided to get a leaf blower with it. They told us that it also worked really well for snow.

So, here are some pictures of my adorable husband "snow blowing" with the leaf blower. It really does do a fair job, although he said he'd rather shovel first and then blow the rest off. If we did that, it worked great.

Now, why didn't we get our cement clear this year? I would totally do it if I had someone to stay inside with the kids, and BJ works literally around the clock. We honestly just couldn't get to it. So, here is the one and probably only proof that we really did try.


It worked great getting the snow off of the car.


I was surprised to see how well it cleared the cement, too. I believe it was a worthy purchase.
No comments:
Post a Comment