
Yes, I'm finally getting around to posting about Thanksgiving. This is the only pic of me here and it's terrible so gobble it up!

My Mom and sister, Marianne are presenting the beautiful BBQ'd turkey smoked to perfection! (seriously, the best tasting Turkey EVER.)

Mom prepping the electric knife to carve up the goodness that is Turkey. We didn't have enough left over. I'm not kidding. Just enough for our yearly Thanksgiving casserol (all leftovers layered in one delicious mass.) But none for sandwiches! We're going to do another one.

My brother, Dan is the best gravy maker around. Perfection every time. I love that we all work together in the kitchen. Nobody isn't a part of the meal.

Olivia enjoying her thanksgiving dinner.

Ethan had several helpings of everything. I guess it was pretty good! (AND it was all allergy free!)

Dan was teaching Livi how to play a game on his phone. I'm glad he loves my kids so much.

"Olivia, How was your Thanksgiving? A huge success? Your mother must be so proud it being her first time hosting and all."
2 comments:
I want to try your family turkey. It sounds AMAZING!
That picture of Dan holding Livi freaked me out and made me nostalgic all at the same time--He looks like Dad!!
Post a Comment