
This is a little late in posting, but better late than never, right? BJ got tickets for him and Livi to go to Disney Princess on Ice but then found out that I'd never been and wanted me to be able to go.

So he sent me with her instead. It's kind of a dark picture, but you can see that she dressed up in her Aurora costume to go. She was very excited to see all the other "little princesses" when we arrived. Speaking of Aurora, this is her with the 3 good fairies. Here are a few of our other favorite moments and a video of Olivia that is better than the ice show (I think).
I Caught this one at exactly the perfect moment--by accident.

Snow white kept asking the audience if she should try the apple and the result was a resounding "NOOOOO!!!" This is just before she actually takes a bite.
Always a favorite.

After the stepsisters ruined her dress that the mice made.

We had a lot of fun and she is still talking about it every time we go anywhere. I have a lot of pics, none of which are very good because I only have my phone to take pics.

Here comes Cinderella!

When they were trying to find Cinderella, they tried it on a few audience members. This girl was right in front of us. It was cute.
Here is a cute video we caught tonight. Ever since we took her to Disney on Ice, Olivia has been running around the house singing, (to the tune whistle while you work)"Whistle can you fly, ta da ta da, ne ne." over and over. Today I pulled up a
snow white movie on Youtube and she has been singing all day. Definately something we'll love to show her later. BJ kept it short for "texting purposes".
1 comment:
the sounds is broken on my laptop but I bet she sounded adorable. I love that girl.
Post a Comment