![]()
It's that month again when I get to start decorating my house! Olivia is really getting into crafts this year so we've been having a lot of fun. For conference weekend we went up to my moms and during the last session we watercolored pictures of the SL temple together. It was really fun and actually made me realize I want to take a painting class because I quite enjoy the activity. Anyway, we've been coloring lots and she's getting into trying out the scissors, so I'm planning a lot of fun holiday activities. Besides, it keeps the rest of my house cleaner, right? One of BJ's favorite holidays is halloween and he actually picked the background for the blog this month. That's the first time he's done anything with the blog! I've actually started a file in my word that has these backgrounds saved so I can use them again, or have options later and such, especially if the sites close or something. I don't want to lose the cute ones. That's it for this post. I'm trying to get another one up with pics, but I'm having a hard time getting them posted because they must have changed a few things on posting. I totally had it down, but now I have to reconfigure my groove of updating the blog. Frustrating. One more thing, I typically use the 3-column codes when I am doing the backgrounds for my blog because we have a big screen. Do you see my whole background or just the middle? Let me know and I'll change the way I do it to the smaller size. I can change the color behind the background to match, so please let me know. Seriously.
1 comment:
Ok, here you go. I just see the middle. I like the idea of backing up the backgrounds in case the sites disappear. I'll have to try that.
Post a Comment