
Yesterday, Livi went potty all by herself (wiped, flushed, the works). I started wondering where she was after she'd been in there for like 15 minutes.
I walked in to find her standing over the toilet... giving herself a haircut. If you look closely, you can see the locks she is holding in her hands. That is about 10% of what was cut off.

There was hair everywhere. I guess BJ had trimmed his hair yesterday morning and left the scissors on the counter.

I tried my best to get a picture of the damage, but she was pretty excited about it and wouldn't stop dancing.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh did your heart stop?! Her long pretty hair! Doesn't look to short from the pictures not to be fixed. I gues it's just a part of childhood; every kid cuts their hair or their siblings sometime. Funny girl. Hard to be mad when she is dancing around so proud of herself huh? ha ha.
your mom said it was a little bob I bet it is cute :)!
Post a Comment