I can't believe we went to Hong Kong! What's funny is, I ran into a guy at the Wal Mart pharmacy in Logan who told me his son in law (a certain Mr. Steve Wall some of you may remember) just got back from China and I said, "Oh! I wonder if I'm going to China!" But then I totally put it out of my mind like, "Yeah, right. China?" But it was! And I'm so glad! It was the absolute best and we want to go back someday. In some ways I'm sad we are back, but I missed my babies so so much, I was so glad to smother them in kisses and see how much they've changed! I have so much to post, and I totally will. Just not tonight. I have some jet lag to get over. :)
1 comment:
That is sooooooo awesome! How exciting, I am so jealous! I hope you guys had an amazing time! :) Happy anniversary! :)
Post a Comment