Friday, April 3, 2009

finally some pics!

So I had my mom's camera this week and took advantage of it... a little anyway. I was able to get some cute pics of the kids and a couple of BJ playing with Ethan so here they are... once I have a camera again, my blogging will be fun again and back to normal. For those who haven't been looking at my blog that often or are new readers, refer to older posts. Here is my "Hunky Bear" he's such a chunk. He actually slimmed down a little, but is still very long and husky. I love him he's so lovable! Here's our "Livi Boo" playing dollies. She loves this doll house that Aunt Amy sent to her. Especially the Daddy doll. I guess we must be doing something right because she always has them say their prayers. :) Here's Ethan being sick. Poor guy was wiped out all week! I felt so bad for him, but he was a trooper. Here's Livi being sad because she wanted to see herself on the camera. She still doesn't get that I have to take her picture first... so I have a lot of Ethan and not so many of her. She'll hate me for posting this later in her life. It'll be good for an emotion book of her own pics... hmmm... what a good idea... Both of my kiddos playing together. Livi was just on the verge of the meltdown pictured above. Sad, because she is a generally happy kid, and smiles all around. I think it's a stage because she used to be like Ethan. Ethan is happy as always. Through and through unless he's really really sick. He's still smiley even when he's a little sick, though.
I'll stop with this video. I thought I had fewer pics than I have, so I'll save some for future posts. Love those little ones!

3 comments:

Alexie said...

Your kids are soooo cute!!!!!

Aimee said...

Adorable kids!

*Aspen* said...

aw cute! That's so funny about the pic of Livi, I do that same to Sierra. It's hilarious cause I'll get some seriously ticked pics and I'm like, "I think I'll show her this when she gets older so I can show her what I had to put up with." hahaha :)