So, I can't put any pictures up because I lost our camera! I think I may have dropped it on the plane when we came back from BJ's parent's house. I really hope Southwest can find it! I'm so so sad! I can't take ANY pictures there have been so many things that I've needed to take. I really really hope they find it! So, there will be no pictures for a little while, but my posts will continue to be entertaining... I hope. :)
I've been up at my mom's house this week "taking care of her" after he surgery on her eyes. She has the hardest time being waited on. I think the Lord knew it wasn't possible and never gave her the challenge of being on bedrest while she was pregnant. Good thing...lol. Anyway, It's been a fun week playing with Grandma and getting ready for Christmas.
1 comment:
I should have taken a picture of you, cause it's been so long since I've seen you that I don't remember what you look like! I don't know how its even possible that we haven't run into eachother around town, we live like 2 miles away from eachother. Well, I hope to see you soon, and I hope you find your camera.
Post a Comment