Saturday, December 8, 2007

Gonna walk and talk

Well, we are a little anxious for the holidays. We have been having so much fun and our house finally looks and feels like home. I can't wait for visitors to come and take part in it. I feel like I'm so organized lately! I actually have all of my Christmas cards finished, my house is clean and everything finally has a place! I'm just trying to get together some addresses so that I can get everyone updated. I can't believe this was us only a year ago! So much has changed...


Olivia is trying her best to walk these days. She's doing pretty well and her personality is really starting to show. What a funny girl. She loves to tease and be chased and tickled. It seems like we hear nothing but giggles for the most part. Of course she has her moments, but we couldn't have asked for a better baby. She is so sweet and special. She loves to give hugs and little pats on the back. The above picture was taken just before Thanksgiving.

No comments: