Olivia's first Halloween was much like all of her first holidays will be... uneventful. I spent most of my day baking and trying to make these really cute scarecrow cookies I found online for my visiting teaching and a couple of neighbors. I have sugar cookies coming out of my ears now and told BJ he needs to take them to work. We dressed Livi up for the day in an orange and white striped onesie with a ghost on the front, jeans and a cute little head band with orange curly ribbon on it. When we started taking our treats around we dressed her up as a daisy (Thanks, Amy for the cute stuff. I'll be sending it all back in my next box.). We did finally meet our upstairs neighbors and we visited for about an hour or more last night. They are just our age and have a 2 year old little girl named Megan. It's so good to have some good neighbors! Anyway, you will see our adorable daisy and ghost girl to the right over there... I hope your Halloweens' were terrific!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Olivia's First Halloween
Olivia's first Halloween was much like all of her first holidays will be... uneventful. I spent most of my day baking and trying to make these really cute scarecrow cookies I found online for my visiting teaching and a couple of neighbors. I have sugar cookies coming out of my ears now and told BJ he needs to take them to work. We dressed Livi up for the day in an orange and white striped onesie with a ghost on the front, jeans and a cute little head band with orange curly ribbon on it. When we started taking our treats around we dressed her up as a daisy (Thanks, Amy for the cute stuff. I'll be sending it all back in my next box.). We did finally meet our upstairs neighbors and we visited for about an hour or more last night. They are just our age and have a 2 year old little girl named Megan. It's so good to have some good neighbors! Anyway, you will see our adorable daisy and ghost girl to the right over there... I hope your Halloweens' were terrific!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment