Saturday, October 23, 2010

Holy Halloween!

I think I'm getting burned out on Halloween! We had our first annual Halloween party today for the kids and their little friends and it was AWESOME! I didn't even take pictures because I'm such a numbskull, but it was super fun, the kids were so good had so much fun and were so sweet. I loved it, so I really hope they did.

We have done so many fun things with the kids for Halloween. I'm to the point now where I feel like it's time to move on to the next holiday. It's hard to believe there is still a whole week left of this month, but I think it will fly by now that the party is over.

I'm ready to take a nap.

Now I have to get up at 6:30 to pick up my Bountiful Basket at the state fair park and then go have breakfast with some of my favorite ladies behind the best cops in the world! My BPD ladies! I'm excited!

No comments: