Monday, April 28, 2008

Prayers at picnics

Okay, I just got yelled at for not updating our blog. So, I'm here again, almost 5 months later, to update again. I just visited our new doctor in Layton today. We are so excited and really like him. He's super supportive of my VBAC--so, hopefully, no more c-sections for me! I'm about 25 weeks along, so in about 3 months, we'll have a new little one! We have narrowed the names down to two. We are waiting to see what he looks like. It will either be Daniel Jay, or Ethan John.

We just got finished with a busy busy weekend of celebrating our 4th anniversary and lots of driving to go see BJ's sister's (Rachel) new baby, London Kate. She is beautiful and we are excited for them. Poor Olivia didn't get a decent nap or nights sleep the whole weekend and we had a little freak out last night, but all is well today. We all relaxed, went on a picnic and enjoyed the weather.


Oh, one more thing, cute moment... Today at the park, we pulled out our lunches and told Livi it was prayer time. She proceeded to fulfill her ritual of folding her arms and saying "MeMeh" (for "amen") and then looked around at us for a minute, folded her arms again and, in her own language, started and finished a whole new prayer of her own, complete with "Jesus, MeMeh". So, technically, I guess she said her first prayer all by herself today! It was so cute! I can't believe she is almost 16 months old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet! She is adorable!!