Sunday, October 21, 2007

Joining the ranks

Okay, okay. I decided that it was high time we joined the blog mania that seems to be taking over the world. I decided it's a really great way to keep a journal of everything that's going on, plus, everyone's always telling me how much they miss us and our little Livi, so I'm gonna make it easier for everyone to see what's up... although phone calls, visits, email, and snail mail will always be appreciated. Right now we are happy in our new home and it is slowly coming together. I love the new city we live in and I love my family. It's great to be together and to have BJ working in our back yard, so he keeps an eye on us and drops in for lunch. Sorry if that was a super duper cheesy thing to say, but, it's cliche' for a reason.

2 comments:

MamaBright said...

You're awesome. I love the pictures and what you have to say. You are a zooming techie :). How did you come up with the clever Wrio Trio?
Mom

BEX said...

I love your blog!! Totally impressive! I love what you've done with your name--"wright" is even more fun than "bright". :-)